[Marxism] Occupation regime tries to impose new flag on Iraq

steve heeren tzsche at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 29 10:40:07 MDT 2004

Lana:

What you COULD do that would please me a lot is to create an image of the
American flag with little skull and cross-bones substituted for each of the
stars representing the 50 states. That was what Mark Twain suggested was the
best emblem of the USA. I'd even be happy with a graphic of a "pyramid of
skulls" which is what Richard Slotkin thinks is the most representative of
US history. See his: Regeneration through Violence.

steve heeren