[Marxism] Re: "breaking the cycle" of cliche'

Lanasnest at aol.com Lanasnest at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 22:02:28 MDT 2004

   Thanks...I did feel dismissed.  I'm not a scholar.  It's nearly impossible
to conceive of anything but linear thinking...unfortunately nearly all facets
of our endeavors are explained pathetically...modern technology...
   We need to allow a fusion of "free soul" thinking...when we feel and think
simultaneously we open up the universe.
   Einstein said if you look far enough in one diction you would see the back
of your head.  I read a quote "every step forward will rattle the cage we are
living in...thus a cycle...or change?

Lana