[Marxism] mailing list memberships reminder

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Sun Aug 1 15:15:39 MDT 2004

Now is a good time to walk marxism-list subscribers throught the monthly
reminder. I just got mine in the email now. it's subject line is as
above. it starts off like this:

>This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your
>lists.econ.utah.edu mailing list memberships.  It includes your
>subscription info and how to use it to change it or unsubscribe from a
>list.

[snip]

and then come the goodies:

>Passwords for schaffer at optonline.net:

                                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                          this is the email address you are subscribed as

>List                                     Password // URL
>marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu              ithnknt

^^^^^^^^
                                                          here is your
subscription password for THIS email address

>http://lists.econ.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/schaffer%40optonline.net

here is the link that you can click on to change your subscription
options, including disabling email delivery if you are leaving town for
a while, etc.

les schaffer