[Marxism] mailing list memberships reminder

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Mon Aug 2 08:08:32 MDT 2004

i've personally been getting a bunch of password reminder requests and
unsubscribe requests. i think this is because some people read my note
yesterday and thought clicking on the link embedded in it would bring
them to their own options page.
if i didn't make this clear enough, i was marking up my own reminder
email. list subscribers need to interact with their own memberships
reminder which they will receive on the first of each month.

on the outside chance someone thought i gave my real password in that
email and is trying to unsubscribe me, well, forget about it.

les schaffer