[Marxism] Cubans flock to see 'Fahrenheit 9/11'

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 2 14:40:23 MDT 2004

Running out now and cannot respond in detail,
but Scot is right on the money about Moore's
movie. We should see it as the most effective
work of Marxist education of the public both
in the US and elsewhere in a very long time.

We should see it as a platform from which to
build UP, rather than as an obstacle to be
torn DOWN. Discussion of and elaboration of
the points made in and by the movie, as well
as reflections on what might have made it
better would be acceptable, if they were to
be made in the right spirit. Complaints and
second guessings as to the movie which some
think Micheal Moore should have made, but
didn't, simply waste precious time.

Walter