[Marxism] Have You Forgotten?

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Mon Aug 2 15:23:10 MDT 2004

The general short-sightedness of politicians never ceases to amaze me.
If I actually cared about them, I'm afraid I'd be regularly bashing my
head against a wall in frustration.

I can see where Boston could bend every effort to accommodate the
National Democratic convention.

However, if the Republicans wanted a sentimental cozy smiley face kind
of environment for their coronation, Des Moines might make sense.
...but New York City?  Yes, the 9/11 connections are important to them.
However, don't they run the risk of busting friends and relatives of the
9/11 victims on national TV?

ML