[Marxism] server network was down

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Aug 4 16:46:46 MDT 2004

Les Schaffer wrote:
> We had a network problem at Hans' server, its just coming back online.

 From now on, we will be getting a list of subscribers each day. If and
when we run into extended downtime again, we will sub everybody to a
yahoo mailing list called Marxmail just to stay in touch. We had been
kicking around failsafe procedures involving hardware, but this seems to
be the most straightforward way of handling these situations. Once the
utah server is back up again, we'll switch back.

--
Marxism list: www.marxmail.org