[Marxism] Capitalists: Bush? Kerry? 'It doesn't really matter.'

Jose G. Perez elgusanorojo at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 3 18:07:32 MDT 2004

The Motley Fool capitalist investment advisers have some words of wisdom
on the presidential race that they sent out in a newsletter today.

*  *  *

The Truth about the Recovery

Dear Investor

The election battle between John Kerry and President George Bush is
really heating up. And it's turning into a vicious dogfight.

Name-calling. Claims. Counter-claims. This has all the makings of a
classic mud-slinging campaign—one that could go right down to the wire.

Bush's campaign is skewering Kerry's economic proposals as
pie-in-the-sky, claiming his budget plan will put the country another
trillion dollars in debt!

Kerry is pounding the incumbent on the economy—attacking the President
on jobs, so-called "outsourcing," record deficits, and more.

All the headlines and nasty sound-bites have many investors feeling more
than just a bit nervous.

So who should investors like you believe?

Neither party. That's our answer, and we're sticking with it.

You see, despite all the smokescreens being thrown up on both sides of
the political spectrum, the truth about the economy lies somewhere in
the middle.

It's not all great...it's not all bad...and for smart investors, we'll
add one more key thought...

It doesn't really matter...

[snip]