[Marxism] Re: Vote Bush, because Kerry is Making the Liberals Dumb, Dumb, and Dumber (reply to Steve Gabosch)

paul bunyan cutemdown2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 15:05:23 MDT 2004

"Jose G. Perez" <elgusanorojo at bellsouth.net> wrote:>Paul Bunyan writes: "Solidarity has an orientation toward industrial
>workers? You sure you're not thinking of some other organization?"

>Yes, not exclusively, but it does. I would have thought this was common
>knowledge.

José

Actually it's not common knowledge. Most people on the Left I know were quite surprised to hear this. I hope that based on the SWP experience, there are members in Solidarity who know what NOT to do. Such as the pompous ass goal of "bringing our politics into the unions"-Translation: talking about Cuba all the time. I would assume that all of you have learned the stupidity of discouraging members from upgrading their job skills, as mandated by the jackassian SWP leadership, of yesteryear.