[Marxism] Re: Vote Bush, because Kerry is Making the Liberals Dumb, Dumb, and Dumber (reply to Steve Gabosch)

David McDonald dbmcdonald at comcast.net
Mon Aug 9 15:26:41 MDT 2004

The particular crime of striving (for others) to keep the lowest paying jobs
culminated in Seattle Steel, a successor to Bethlehem Steel in Seattle,
where the party leadership tried to convince someone to give up an
electrician's job to be a wire-tyer, the lowest entry-level job in the mill,
a real pain (the steel is hot at this point) and six bucks off the hourly of
an electrician. Dean woulda done it, too, except he sensed that no one, NO
ONE, EVER would listen to another word he said if he did something so
demonstrably stupid.

David McDonald