[Marxism] Raya Dunayevskaya book

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Tue Aug 10 15:08:15 MDT 2004

Eugene ,

I'd be interested in some exchange. I live in Detroit and have interacted
with the Marxist-Humanist group here. I have a number of Raya's books.

So, Lenin stopped one paragraph short in his analysis of Hegel ?

Charles Brown

From: "Eugene Gogol" <egogol at hotmail.com>
Raya Dunayevskaya book

Marxism list members may be interested in a new book "Raya Dunayevskaya:

Philosopher of Marxist-Humanism," written by myself. Dunayevskaya, the
original translator of two essays from Marx's 1844 Manuscripts and as well
as of Lenin's Philosophic notebooks, was the author of a number of works.

Among them "Philosophy and Revolution" and "Rosa Luxemburg, Women's
Liberation and Marx's Philosopher of Revolution."

The table of contents and Introduction to the Dunayevskaya book can be
viewed at www.geocities.com/rayabook
<outbind://280/www.geocities.com/rayabook>

I welcome dialogue and critique

Eugene Gogol