[Marxism] Winston Churchill et al

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Thu Aug 12 13:32:04 MDT 2004

In the first few lines of Tony's email, he says "this thread
deteriorated when I got falsely accused by Mark Lause of forging
material to slander Nader with, and then gratuitously Osama baited by
him to boot.  Then Lou hopped in with his jibes."

The record is on the website for the group.  Tony raised a stupid
non-issue documented by absolutely nothing and whined about Osama bin
Lenin.  It wasn't even me that suggested he forged his documentation.

Again, I don't give two shits about anybody quoting anyone.  I am
concerned when we have to deal with sloppy, dishonest, inaccurate, and
groundless slanders of other radicals.  Tony clearly enjoys the
attention or he wouldn't keep doing it.  For me, it's like cleaning the
litter box.

ML