[Marxism] Re: Marxism Digest, Vol 10, Issue 31: re-inventing the wheel al...

Scotlive at aol.com Scotlive at aol.com
Fri Aug 13 12:57:35 MDT 2004

In a message dated 8/13/2004 11:25:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
cuibono at rcip.com writes:
But lemme outa here -- I gotta make a flier for the Clarence Thomas/MWM event
we're having at the Local 17 hall on Sept 16.

Tonight at 7.30 pm in Los Angeles, Clarence Thomas, ILWU, Local 10, will be
speaking at an IAC meeting on the million worker march and the current state of
the US labor movement. All who can are invited to attend. The details are: