[Marxism] Mark Lause on sociology as "unscientific" and"bourgeois"

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Sun Aug 15 11:48:55 MDT 2004

Jurriaan Bendien wrote:

> We need something better than lousy chat on this list.

Jurriaan:

i  have only been able to quickly scan the emails between you and Mark
and others on this topic in the last day. it was my impression though
that Mark was debating reasonably and unless i missed something, wasn't
attacking you personally.

i get the impression he's pressed a button of yours on this sociology
thing. if so, can you cool down? if not, help the rest of us understand
what your argument is with him, whats worth getting angry over, sans the
personal stuff. the "Professor Mark Lause" thing doesn't quite do it for me.

les schaffer