[Marxism] Precautionary Principle and Responsible Consumption

Tony Abdo gojack10 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 19:49:19 MDT 2004

I encourage people to check this site out, because it relates to 'value'.
Not to say that the politics here rest in any sort of perfect state, because
they surely don't.  But I think it important to not just read Capital
repeatedly, but to engage in some sort of vocabulary and thought process
outside of pure traditional marxist stuff.

For instance, is there such a thing as 'responsible consumption'?  And
should the 'precautionary principle' be incorporated into how a victorious
anti-capitalist movement would try to make and take the post-capitalist
economy?  Are we struggling for these 2 programs, too, as marxists?

Tony

http://www.gracelinks.org/corp/ecological/