[Marxism] [Eng] Top Ten Fraudulent Claims of Fraud in Venezuela

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Mon Aug 16 13:32:18 MDT 2004

From:           	"Loranne" <loranne_loran at hotmail.com>
To:             	"Redial_S_Bolivar" <redial_s_bolivar at elistas.net>,
	<venezuela_patriotica2001 at yahoogroups.com>
Date sent:      	Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:11:59 -0500
Subject:        	[redial_s_bolivar] Top Ten Fraudulent Claims of Fraud in Venezuela

http://narcosphere.narconews.com/story/2004/8/16/12437/2917
Top Ten Fraudulent Claims of Fraud in Venezuela
Por Al Giordano,
Publicado en Mon Aug 16th, 2004 a las 12:43:07 PM EST
The losers of yesterday's referendum vote in Venezuela are not
accepting the results that, according to official numbers, give a
landslide mandate to President Hugo Chávez to push on with his
Bolivarian revolution. However, news reports that repeat these claims
of election "fraud" are, not surprisingly, thin on details or hard
facts to back up the claims.

Therefore, as a public service, Narco News has conducted an
exhaustive
search across the Internet and throughout the news media for the
concrete accusations of those who claim "fraud" in yesterday's
historic, record-turnout, vote. We present them to you, kind reader,
so you can make up your own mind how substantive, or unsubstantive,
the opposition claims are in reality.

All quotes guaranteed verbatim from the blogosphere and online news
sites!

Top Ten Fraudulent Claims of Fraud in Venezuela
10. "Something rings funny in his (Chávez's) voice. I do not buy it."

  - Daniel Duquenal, escualido blogger, petroleumworld.com
9. "They assigned us a number of votes that is inferior to that which
we collected to request the referendum."

  - Henry Ramos, spokesman, "Coordinadora Democratica," on Univision
  TV
8. "Jimmy Carter never met a dictator or a tyrant that he didn't
like."

  - Geroni, Caracaschronicles.com
7. "Today is a holiday in Venezuela, people are not supposed to work
today... people are very vocal and there should be a general "mood"
of
festivities...."

  - "Feathers," Caracaschronicles.com
6. "It doesn't seem logical. The silence of the observers draws
notice. I have tried to locate the observers. I have called them but
get the answering machine. I don't know what is happening here."

  - Teodoro Petkoff, editor, Tal Cual, on Union Radio, according to
  Christina Toro, Caracaschronicles.com
5. "Directors Sobella Mejias and Ezequiel Zamora were not present."

  - Aleksander Boyd, Vcrisis.com (see footnote A)
4. "There is no way ... I walked all around Caracas, Talk to People
on
the street and Cleary Chavez was revoked. We need to SCREAM FRAUD
!!!"

  - Leo, Caracaschronicles.com
3. "The exit polls are showing a 20pt lead for the SI, and a source
within the CC tells me that in 23 de enero the SI is running ahead
54/46; every single middle class neighborhood in Caracas is totally
congested with voters who haven't voted yet (my companion just got
out
after 9.5 hrs in the line at Santa Paula, starting at 5:45am) and a
chavista friend tells me he voted in 45 minutes -- the barrios
populares have NO trouble voting.....and still the poor voters are
voting down the NO." *

  - Eric (Ekvall?), Caracaschronicles.com
2. "I saw how big the marcha was Aug. 12th... After that I knew that
the SI vote had the numbers required..."

  - Joe Summers, Caracaschronicle.com
1. "The CIA, the FBI, the BBC, the KGB, NBC, CBS, DVD, TNSLPPBNTSO
and
finally the CC/OAS mission. Plus ABC, CNN, FN, FT and the CD. Also
polling: RCTV, VV, TV, RCR, UR, and a long etcetera of organizations.
In short: people we know, and we don't have to disclose to anybody."

  - Jose R. Mora, Caracaschronicles.com
NOTES:

  A. Opposition election commissioners Mejias and Zamora missed the
  CNE meeting because they chose, instead, to hold a press conference
  disparaging the results before they had a chance to attend that
  meeting and see them with their own eyes. B. "Eric" also said, in
  defense of his violation of Venezuelan law by publishing "exit
poll"
  results (that, also, obviously, turned out to be fabricated):

  "I never signed an oath not to divulge what I know, and what I
  'know' comes from impeccable sources who might, just MIGHT, be
  playing me for a sucker so that I'll pas on this information and
  'destabilize' this virtually capsized country already ....but I
  seriously doubt it. Take it for what it's worth, and lighten up,
  Fabiana. It's okay. The 'Nicaragua effect' worked here - in
spades."

There you have it, kind readers: All the reasons given, so far, to
not
recognize the results of a fair and free electoral referendum!

_

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

               Elimina esas molestas ventanas popup
        Busca en Internet desde el menu de tu navegador
    Obten informacion inmediata sobra las paginas que visites
       Averigua al instante paginas y sitios relacionados

          !! Descarga GRATIS la barra de ALEXA YA !!

 Haz clic aqui ->
 http://elistas.net/ml/143/78698384798271798279/gjcfsufm3dpn3bs

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar