[Marxism] Re: Fwd: THE VENEZUELAN GOVERNMENT'S MASSIVE FRAUD

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at resist.ca
Wed Aug 18 23:28:17 MDT 2004

michael a. lebowitz wrote:

> the working class to follow former social democratic President Carlos
> Andres Perez and to leave the peaceful road in order to put an end to
> Chavez and his government. Capitalism has defeated the will of the
> people this time, but we will return.

For quite some time, and additionally in the last few days, somer leftists
have been arguing with me that Chavez is too patient with the opposition.
My position has steadily been that they are best left alone to hide
themselves in a hail of their own idiocy. But now, I join the call for
squashing these idiots, and the sooner the better. ;-)

--
Macdonald Stainsby