[Marxism] Dershowitz, "Amend International Law To Allow Preemptive Strike on Iran"

David Quarter davidquarter at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 20 12:31:16 MDT 2004

  Dershovitz has been defending the " legality" of Zionist atrocities
for a  while now. He previously championed the notion of "pre
emptive" expulsiions. Prior to that he argued in favour of the use of
'moderate torture' by shin bet.

 He's a unapologetic racist that stop of at nothing to spread his
hateful beliefs of Palestinians and Arabs.

Although it should understood that his ideas are very much a part
of the larger Zionist doctrine and_not_the creation of some mad
men.

DOQ

Date sent:      	Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:44:57 -0500
From:           	Don Hiatt <donhiatt at gmail.com>