[Marxism] Mine Mill and the Steel union [re Herbert Hill]

Hunter Gray hunterbadbear at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 21 14:24:49 MDT 2004

NOTE BY HUNTER BEAR:

I was glad to see Louis Proyect's repost of his nicely done statement of a
few years ago on Herbert Hill and Steel and Mine Mill and closely related
matters.  When his post initially appeared, I posted a purely complementary
piece giving my perspective from several related tree tops.  I am, in
addition to Marxism Discussion, posting this on Redbadbear and Marxist --
and then, on those, following up separately with Louis's good post.  Best -

The Good Mine-Mill -- And The Vicious Role And Raids By Steel