[Marxism] Re: What is the function of a revolutionary party?

Lou Paulsen Loupaulsen at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 24 06:29:51 MDT 2004

Let's agree that the first attribute of a healthy organization is an
ability to walk and chew gum at the same time.

ML

Was it Mao who said that we had to know how to "play the piano", meaning
much the same thing?  However, I was thinking of something other than
"subject matter".  When a revolutionary party addresses imperialism, in this
period, what is it doing?  And/or when it addresses racism, or sexism, or
the labor movement, in this period, what is it doing?  What -unique-
contribution is it making?

Lou Paulsen