[Marxism] Re: Al sistani followers massacred in Kufa mosque

andrew c pollack andypollack at juno.com
Thu Aug 26 21:02:23 MDT 2004

Hmmm... Joaquín COULD be right. When I read it I was assuming the police
had joined in the sense that they've joined, i.e. deserted and switched
sides, in Fallujah, Najaf, etc. That assumption was part of my bigger
assumption about the WPI perhaps taking baby steps, however slowly and
slightly, from the policies Joaquín characterizes so well.  We shall see.