[Marxism] Organizers and NYC cop agree: 500,000 marched

mds zenporcupinegrind at breathe.com
Tue Aug 31 01:31:00 MDT 2004

On Tuesday, August 31, 2004, at 03:43  am, Eli Stephens wrote:

>  It may certainly (just based on knowledge of Americans and even
> antiwar protesters in general) be composed of a MAJORITY of people who
> "support the Democrats." But it is almost certainly NOT "primarily"
> people who support the Democrats.

Whilst I take your point on the composition of the march, it should
probably be noted that your distinction doesn't quite wash it; if the
majority of the people support the democrats, then the march must
primarily have been composed of these very supporters. It's simply a
matter of phraseology.

regards,
Marc Simpson