[Marxism] DETROIT MILLION WORKER MARCH

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Thu Dec 2 13:33:21 MST 2004

DETROIT MILLION WORKER MARCH

PLANNING MEETING

Thursday, December 2nd, 6:00pm

Hannan House

4750 Woodward, just south of Warren

At the next Detroit MWM meeting, we will be planning for a public
forum/speak out addressing the key struggles poor and working people face
here. Were enduring utility shut offs, layoffs, school closures, and a
crippling budget crisis when at least a billion a week is spent on the Iraq
occupation. The aim of the public forum/speak out is to develop a plan of
action to begin to unite our diverse struggles into a single powerful force.
In facilitating this, the MWM aims to provide a voice and an organizing
center for workers and the unemployed independent of big business and its
politicians.