[Marxism] Why They Hate Us...

Octob1917 at aol.com Octob1917 at aol.com
Fri Dec 3 17:49:05 MST 2004

In a message dated 12/3/2004 1:52:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
RWRAINEY5 at aol.com writes:
I would not want a
religious state to replace the zionist occupation, but then I do not want a
religious state *anywhere*.  I believe this tailing of the mullahs both
discredits the
left and points unmistakably to its political bankruptcy.

Perhaps you should concentrate your energies on tackling the noxious ideology
responsible for the rise of religious fundamentalism in the Middle East - US
imperialism -  rather than attacking the result.

Just a thought.

Joe