[Marxism] No More Moore

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Sat Dec 4 07:37:01 MST 2004

On Friday 03 December 2004 22:02, Jon Flanders wrote:
> Published on Friday, December 3, 2004 by the New York Press
>
> No More Moore: The DLC Joins the Witch-Hunt

this makes good holiday stocking stuffers for my ABB friends. i am bombarding
them often and without mercy with examples of the democratic party machinery
showing its true colors. and i am gettng mileage out of it too, the anger
towards me and my non-Kerry-supporting kind is on the wane, and expressions
of sympathy to join ongoing political activity are on the rise.

les schaffer