[Marxism] The Battle of Algiers and Iraq

paul bunyan cutemdown2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 11:50:31 MST 2004

Those of you who saw the film, "The Battle of Algiers" will recall the scene when the French planted a bomb in a residential area and made it look like the work of the Algerian resistance. Is there a possibility that the US is imitating the French, regarding some of the bombings against Iraqi non-combatants in Iraq? I don't know. I'm just throwing this out to see if anyone thinks that's a possibility.