[Marxism] Brazil Rejects U.S. Call for Haiti Crackdown

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sun Dec 5 04:33:10 MST 2004

Respuesta a: Re: [Marxism] Brazil Rejects U.S. C
Remitido por: gdunkel at mindspring.com
Fecha: Sábado 4 de Diciembre de 2004
Hora: 17:39
*****

> If MINIUSTAH (UN Mission to Stabilize Haiti) soldiers in Haitiare not
> employing violence, it has been amply reported that they are on scene

Reality is always concrete.

If I were a Haitian today -and please keep in mind that I am AGAINST
the Argentinean mission to Haiti- I would be facing this concrete
question:  "What do I prefer, (1) a joint US-French occupation, or
(2) a Brazilian led Arg-Bra 'peace force'?"

I would select option (2), as most probably most Haitians would do.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822