[Marxism] Brazil Rejects U.S. Call for Haiti Crackdown

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sun Dec 5 17:04:40 MST 2004

[Dear Walter, could you please forward some stuff in Spanish on
presence of Cuban sanitary personnel in Haiti?  As you will see from
what follows, this is IMHO a most important piece in the puzzle.]

So that China and Brazil (and Argentina) offer an umbrella for Cuban
sanitary workers who are helping -god forbid!- Haitian citizens?  And
thus spreading the word of how good and friendly and compassionate
and respectful these Cubans are???????????

With American troops, no Cuban sanitary personnel.

We are facing new times, dear friends.

Unipolarity is over, or almost.

Wow.

Respuesta a: RE: [Marxism] Brazil Rejects U.S. Call for Haiti
Remitido por: Walter Lippmann
Fecha: Domingo 5 de Diciembre de 2004
Hora: 13:45
*****

> It would be a bit difficult now for the United States to
> re-invade Haiti to expel the Brazilian and Chinese troops
> as well as those hundreds of Cuban doctors, I think. This
> may well explain why Cuba hasn't been protesting about it
> all very loudly. They've made their position against the
> occupation unmistakeably clear. They're for teachers and
> doctors, not soldiers and or for the forces of occupation.
>

> Walter

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822