[Marxism] FW: GI Heretic

Fred Feldman ffeldman at bellatlantic.net
Sun Dec 5 20:15:39 MST 2004

The following note was in my inbox when I got home from the Solidarity
meeting tonight.  It is confirmation that ideas of the sort that "the
Heretic" expresses do exist among some antiwar Gis today. We should not
stereotype antiwar Gis, who come from all kinds of experiences and a
wide range of political views. Of course, this doesn't detract from the
broad value of Stan Goff's comments on the development of antiwar
sentiment among Gis.
Fred Feldman