[Marxism] The view from Bond

Jurriaan Bendien andromeda246 at hetnet.nl
Mon Dec 6 10:25:01 MST 2004

Patrick's article is most interesting, except... shouldn't we really be
integrating Brennerite competition, Minskyan financial markets, Keynesian
underconsumption, Harveyan overaccumulation, Gindinian regulationism and
Rudean class conflict into one theory? Seems to me these are just facets of
one basic reality, i.e. an abundance of capital which is no longer invested
in any tangible production.

As regards the Russian Federation, it holds the largest stash of dollars
(real and counterfeit) of any country outside the USA.

J.