[Marxism] Chavez,Trotsky and the popular front

jerry foster jerry41_99 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 07:46:09 MST 2004

Wow!Chavez reading Trotsky-If it's true and he's
sincerely trying to find solutions that extend beyond
opportunism-then that's good news.I hope he takes a
good look at Trotsky's writings on the popular
front.In my opinion he'll find the heart of most of
the woes that afflict the left today.I also encourage
others on this list to take a second look-or first
look or whatever.As long as the left ingnores those
writings- the lurch to ever more insipid lost in the
woods defeats will continue.    Rev.Jerry