[Marxism] Looting of Iraq Museum

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Fri Dec 10 11:05:17 MST 2004

On Friday 10 December 2004 12:51, Calvin Broadbent wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of any good articles online detailing the circumstances
> surrounding the looting of the Museum of Antiquity in Iraq around one year
> ago?

i submitted a couple  posts on this last year as i recall, Nature magazine had
some coverage of this.

i wonder how well our search engine and archive is performing, given i cannot
locate it either. write me offlist and i will try to hunt up the articles for
you, but try the archives again, i would guess late spring of 2003.

les schaffer