[Marxism] Two corrections

Jurriaan Bendien andromeda246 at hetnet.nl
Sat Dec 11 15:14:47 MST 2004

Hi Steve,

I'm not really very classically Dutch you know... sort of half Dutch, half
New Zealander; some aspects of Dutch culture don't really appeal to me much
at all (but nearly half of the Amsterdam population is of foreign origin, so
it's quite a cosmopolitan scene). There's vastly more that I don't know than
that I do know - as they say, the more you know, the more you know you know
nothing much at all. The best you can do is retain an attitude of curiosity
and a willingness to learn (which can be difficult at times, you just want
to blob out and not think of anything). My guess is that the thing I ought
to learn most of all is not to smoke cigarettes! I made myself give up
several times, but I start again. Sometimes I dream of a girl that makes me
give up smoking forever, but obviously it's my own responsibility...

Jurriaan