[Marxism] Reply to Tom on the meaning of capitalism and state capi talism

acpollack2 at juno.com acpollack2 at juno.com
Mon Dec 13 07:32:56 MST 2004

How can you say this? What Mahmood wrote seems common-sense Marxism, and at the same time a helpful reminder about where exploitation occurs. Furthermore I would expect someone claiming to be a Marxist yet who denies the basic nature of imperialism (as in the African hunger debate) to be a little more tolerant of others' interpretations of Marxism.

-- "Jurriaan Bendien" <andromeda246 at hetnet.nl> wrote:
I think that every sentence in Mahmood Ketabchi's criticism of my viewpoint
is incorrect, and moreover it blatantly disregards what I said about the
topic. If this is "Marxism", I want nothing to do with it, and I don't
propose to discuss the topic further at this stage.

Jurriaan