[Marxism] RE: Kevin Danaher on the Organizational Question

paul bunyan cutemdown2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 09:28:01 MST 2004

Having read Danaher's remarks at the 40th anniversary of the Free Speech Movement in Berkeley, the only conclusion I can draw, is that there is no there, there (apologies to the late Gertrude Stein).

Danaher has replaced " to the barricades!" with "to the coops!"  If anyone knows what he was on when giving this talk, please contact me personally as I am interested in purchasing a pound/gallon, as the case may be. Thank you.