[Marxism] FW: [Africa-Politics] Sudan: An African-American and an African View

Lil Joe joe_radical at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 13 10:33:00 MST 2004

      Sudan Crisis: Two Relevant Views

      Nigeria's President Obasanjo last weekend hosted another round of
talks with the parties to the Sudanese conflict. The aim once again was to
bring an end to the humanitarian disaster in Sudan. This article presents
two relevant perspectives on the Sudanese crisis and on what must be done.

      Visit: http://www.chatafrik.com and offer your reactions.

      Fubara David-West

http://mail.yahoo.com

Disclaimer:
Please note that views and opposing views expressed in Africa-Politics forum
are the rights of individual contributors. Mutual respect for people's views
is the corner stone of our forums. Freedom of speech and expression is our
guiding principle.

Africa-Politics is a division of AfriK Network Groups  a network of
Email-based forums that are professionally managed by Fastrac Systems a
subsidiary of FASTRAC Corporation LLC based in Silver Spring, MD, U.S.A.
Please visit http://www.ChatAfriK.com to join our Web-based forums and take
the advantage of our other internet services. Please help invite your
friends and peers around the world to join us. We thank you for your
patronage.
Martin Akindana (Moderator Matto)
Moderator, AfriK Network Groups & Webmaster, http://www.ChatAfriK.com

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor