[Marxism] Writings on evolution

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Dec 15 12:33:38 MST 2004

>If you are going to have more time for this in the near future, could you
>let me know? I'm interested to hear what you might have to say, and I
>would be willing to put forward my own conceptions about these things,
>which you could then comment on..? I get the impression that your grip on
>these things is firmer than mine, so I would welcome any criticism you
>might have of what i think.
>
>--
>jjonas @ nic.fi

For comrades' information, Mike Friedman is working on a PhD in
evolutionary biology. He has an office at the Museum of Natural History
that I visited once to pick up a bottle of rum that he had brought back
from Nicaragua. He is trying to establish the genetic links between a
poisonous and non-poisonous snake that derive from the same evolutionary
root. He's been playing with snakes ever since he was a young boy and he
figured that he might as well get paid for it.

--

www.marxmail.org