[Marxism] Call of Iraqi resistance group to American people, US troops

Fred Feldman ffeldman at bellatlantic.net
Wed Dec 15 20:05:01 MST 2004

Title:

Communiqué  Number 6

The  media platoon of the Islamic Jihad Army. On the 27th  of Shawal
1425h.  10 December 2004

People  of the world!

These words come to you from those who up to the  day of the invasion
were struggling to survive under the sanctions imposed by the criminal
regimes of the  U.S.   and  Britain   .

We are simple people who chose principles over fear.

We  have suffered crimes and sanctions, which we consider the true
weapons of mass destruction.

Years  and years of agony and despair, while the condemned UN traded
with our oil revenues in the name of world stability and peace.

Over  two million innocents died waiting for a light at the end of a
tunnel that only ended with the occupation of our country and  the theft
of our resources.

After  the crimes of the administrations of the U.S and  Britain in
Iraq, we  have chosen our future. The future of every resistance
struggle  ever in the history of man.

It  is our duty, as well as our right, to fight back the occupying
forces, which their nations will be held morally and economically
responsible; for what their elected governments have destroyed and
stolen from our land.

We have not crossed the oceans and seas to occupy  Britain   or the
U.S.   nor  are we responsible for 9/11. These are only a few of the
lies  that these criminals present to cover their true plans for the
control of the energy resources of the world, in face of a  growing
China   and a  strong unified Europe  . It  is Ironic that the Iraqi's
are to bear the full face of this  large and growing conflict on behalf
of the rest of this  sleeping world.

We thank all those, including those of  Britain  and  the  U.S., who
took to the streets in protest against this war and against Globalism.
We also thank  France, Germany  and other states for their position,
which least to say are considered wise and balanced, till now.

Today,  we call on you again.

We do not require arms or fighters, for we have plenty.

We ask you to form a world wide front against war and sanctions. A
front that is governed by the wise and knowing. A front that  will bring
reform and order. New institutions that would replace  the now corrupt.

Stop using the U.S. dollar, use the Euro or a basket of currencies.
Reduce or halt your consumption of British and  U.S.  products. Put an
end to Zionism before it ends the world. Educate those in doubt of the
true nature of this conflict and do not believe their media for their
casualties are far higher than they admit.

We only wish we had more cameras to show the world their true defeat.

The enemy is on the run. They are in fear of a resistance movement  they
can not see nor predict.

We, now choose when, where, and how to strike. And as our ancestors
drew the first sparks of civilization, we will redefine the word
"conquest."

Today we write a new chapter in the arts of urban warfare.

Know that by helping the Iraqi people you are helping yourselves, for
tomorrow may bring the same destruction to you.

In helping the Iraqi people does not mean dealing for the Americans  for
a few contracts here and there. You must continue to isolate  their
strategy.

This conflict is no longer considered a localized war. Nor can the
world remain hostage to the never-ending and regenerated fear  that the
American people suffer from in general.

We will pin them here in  Iraq   to  drain their resources, manpower,
and their will to fight. We  will make them spend as much as they steal,
if not more.

We will disrupt, then halt the flow of our stolen oil, thus, rendering
their plans useless.

And the earlier a movement is born, the earlier their fall will be.

And to the American soldiers we say, you can also choose to fight
tyranny with us. Lay down your weapons, and seek refuge in our  mosques,
churches and homes. We will protect you. And we will  get you out of
Iraq   , as  we have done with a few others before you.

Nor are you fighting for a true cause in  Iraq   .

And to George W. Bush, we say, "You have asked us to `Bring it on', and
so have we. Like never expected. Have you another challenge?"

Copyright: - Posted 12/12/04