[Marxism] "Factor intensity" question [was State, capitalism...]

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Fri Dec 17 05:06:38 MST 2004

Respuesta a: Re: [Marxism] "Factor intensity" qu
Remitido por: Matías Scaglione
Fecha: Jueves 16 de Diciembre de 2004
Hora: 15:53
*****

> Julio:
>
> I am not
> referring to the arithmetic problems with the ratio K/L. The real
> problem appears when you try to build a ratio with _two
> incommensurable categories_ (a definite social relation and an
> ahistorical condition of production). That's the main point of the
> controversy. If, on the other hand, you agree with me that the letter
> K is tantamount of means of production, then we have to reject the
> "marginalist's" or "economics'" theory of the firm, theory of
> distribution, theory of capital, etc., and recognize that if there is
> anything valuable in "marginalism", it is to be found in the _sphere
> of exchange_. In other words, capital is not a "factor of production".
>
> Matias

Margaritas a los chanchos?

[Translation, because Huato seems to be as lousy translator as he is
a Marxist: "Daisies to the pigs?"]

Well, of course not necessarily "daisies to the pigs",. but only if
there is anyone else reading this thread, save for the  person
directly answered to.

As to a former translation of a mail of mine by Huato, I am sorry to
say that our dear friend is as ignorant of River Plate Spanish and
slang as he is of Marxism, which first diminution however is harmless
while he does not attempt to translate.  Since he has, with a
recklesness that compares only with his attempts to pass for a
Marxist, please read my little comment below.

Not "Gorojovsky über alles".  "Marx über Huato".

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822