[Marxism] Vol 14 Issue 47--arse whuppin for imperialism in Iraq

jerry foster jerry41_99 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 19:03:17 MST 2004

I read the report and rejoiced at a serious setback
for imperialism,but there's no confirmation from any
other source that I can find-I'm pretty isolated down
here in small town Mexico and don't even have cable tv
at the moment-so except for marxmail and dubious web
info I don't know about daily stuff-Is there really
something going on over there on the scale that I
read?If so,cool!If not,where's that info from? Is the
source realiable? Rev.Jerry