[Marxism] "Factor intensity" question

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sun Dec 19 14:31:05 MST 2004

Respuesta a: Re: [Marxism] "Factor intensity" qu
Remitido por: Matías Scaglione
Fecha: Domingo 19 de Diciembre de 2004
Hora: 13:41
*****

> >"Production of meaning", you mean?
> >

> Yes. But I also meant "meaning of production".

Wow.  Are you saying that  "production" has a _social_ meaning,
something that goes beyond the simplistic realism of economics?

How daring from you.  You'd have _loved_ to know Mark Jones, dear
Matías, as Louis Pr. can testify.

"Meaning of production" and "production of meaning" are far from word
play.  Not every couple of this kind is in itself a dialectical pair,
but here we are talking about processes which encompass the whole
active side of social and human life, then some truths unfathomable
to vulgar economists come to the fore.

A good one.  Hope these elementary things are perceived, some day, by
some people.  It would do them a lot of good.  Über alles.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822