[Marxism] Queries: environment & related

Jon Flanders jonathan.flanders at verizon.net
Mon Dec 20 20:13:45 MST 2004

It's not specifically marxist, but Richard Heinberg's "Powerdown" makes
a powerful case for population reduction.

Given that there are 10 calories of fossil fuel in every calorie of food
that we eat, it is hard to avoid the conclusion that the world's current
population is unsustainable.

Also, check out Mike Davis on Las Vegas
http://www.rut.com/mdavis/housecards.html

Jon Flanders