[Marxism] Re: M. King Hubbert

eugene plawiuk eugene at union.org.za
Thu Dec 23 04:22:19 MST 2004

http://www.hubbertpeak.com/hubbert/

M. King Hubbert on the web.
Hubbert is a favorite reference for my uncle a professional
engineer and geologist, worked for the National Research
Council of Canada for years and is a member of Technocracy
Inc.
Before dismissing Technocracy, one should review their work
on economics needing to be energy based, Hubbert was a
technocrat, rather than m-c-m, they opposed a money economy
or price economy as they call it with an energy economy.
Technocracy is a left wing economic idea, once banned at
the same time as other left groups, based largely on
Thorstien Veblens theories meets Physical Science.
I grew up with technocracy and its politics here in Canada
have always been left of centre,
eugene plawiuk
---
Sent from UnionMail Service  [http://mail.union.org.za]