[Marxism] Falluja and Marxmail

jerry foster jerry41_99 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 12:05:57 MST 2004

So does anybody (on this list)know what is really
going on in Falluja?To what point is it under whose
control?-And as a reply to Mark-I think Marxmail is a
positive thing as a forum for independent left debate
and info exchange,but sooner or later the party
quesion looms-I think sooner-also I took it that Mark
thinks Workers World is the pick of the litter or one
of the best,but I read nice things about ISO
frequently-So I pose the question-whose the best of
the left groups-or is that too contoversial for the
list?   Rev.Jerry