[Marxism] Have a happy and merry December 25

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Sat Dec 25 14:09:41 MST 2004

The Church of Universal Life has a website at http://www.ulc.org/.  It
says "You can become a legally ordained minister, instantly, online, at
this website."

Ordination by the CUL during Vietnam was said to get some people out of
the draft, but this surely would have depended a lot on the composition
of your local draft board.  (Mine would have drafted the Pope in a New
York minute.)

Anyway, if you get ordination through them, you can legally perform,
marriages, funerals, exorcisms, and start your own congregation.  I must
admit that an ability to perform exorcisms sounds tempting.... I swear
I've worked for bosses who could spin their heads completely around in
both directions at the same time...

Have a good holiday!
Mark L.