[Marxism] Newer, Better Research Since Kautsky's _Foundation_?

Alex Briscoe obeynow20001 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 25 19:58:33 MST 2004

Just wondering where archeological etc research on the Jewish and early Christian history in the last 100 years has improved on or corrected Kautsky's _Foundations of Christianity_?

Any expositions or citations from laypeople or scholars?

Just re-read at parts of Foundations this afternoon.  I was particularly interested in Kautsky's hypothesis that Jesus and co. were about to storm Jerusalem from the Mt of Olives.

Merry Christmas, Resist Imperialism like Jesus and friends,

Alex Briscoe

http://www.ilgp.org
http://www.thegreenalliance.org
http://www.labornotes.org