[Marxism] Truth or Fiction? Mark Curtis Case,

ameritech acoount stansmith44 at ameritech.net
Sat Dec 25 21:52:58 MST 2004

I wondered what happened to Mark Curtis. I cannot tell from this email if you are saying he was expelled for picking up a prostitute, or was this part of a novel?
Stan Smith
[Marxism] Truth or Fiction? Mark Curtis Case, The Novel

  a.. To: marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu
  b.. Subject: [Marxism] Truth or Fiction? Mark Curtis Case, The Novel
  c.. From: "Jimmy Smith" <jys99875 at hotmail.com>
  d.. Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 04:27:17 +0000
  e.. In-Reply-To: <mailman.0.1104034744.10753.marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu>
  f.. Reply-To: Activists and scholars in Marxist tradition<marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu>
  g.. Sender: marxism-bounces at lists.econ.utah.edu

a fictional crime novel based on the SWP member who raped Demetria Morris in
'88 and then was expelled for picking up a hooker in Chicago after getting
out of jail: