[Marxism] Truth or Fiction? Mark Curtis Case,

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Dec 26 07:29:19 MST 2004

>if someone can convince me this wasnt a xmas day prank from someone
>drinking a little too much egg nog, i will unban the original poster and
>let them answer.
>
>les schaffer

The person who posted it was obviously somebody with a very sick obsession
with the SWP. We have enough trouble here keeping a lid on the obessions of
serious, conscientious subscribers about this group without putting up with
that character. Thanks to Les for taking swift action.

Louis Proyect
Marxism list: www.marxmail.org