[Marxism] Argentine recovery defies neoliberal convention

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 27 14:33:50 MST 2004

Dear Nestor -

Would love to know what you think of the material from
Wall Street Journal on the various mission programs
in Venezuela. There doesn't seem to be anything like
that going on in Argentina, from what little I know.

Of course, Argentina doesn't have anything like the
oil resource which Chavez is fortunately able to use
to fund the Bolivarian projects. I'd love to hear your
thoughts on these, as I'm sure other readers would.

Wall Street Journal on Venezuela: