[Marxism] Tsunami, Suresh

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Tue Dec 28 18:16:39 MST 2004

Every geographer knows that "natural disasters are social disasters".

Some prefer to look sideways.

But if we adopted the "no solution" position of the imperialist press
we should also adopt the ancient belief in the supranatural character
(i.e. godliness) of natural forces.

I suggest someone send letters to the Editors of that press proposing
them to return to worship of Thunder Almighty.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822